GitOwl provides a sidebar with contextual insights to help you navigate the world of open source.
Discover similar repositories.
- Similarity search using AI embeddings.
- Find similar repositories across all GitHub repositories with over 1000 stars.
- Limit the search using filters.
Clear overview of repository activity.
- Quickly identify top issues (instantly filter by reactions, comments, recency).
- See a graph of recent commits.
- Visualise pull request activity.
Breakdown of user activity.
- Aggregated contributions across repositories.
- View details for any recent pull request or issue contribution.
- Glance at latest stars.
GitOwl works on:
- GitHub - https://github.com/
- npmjs - https://www.npmjs.com/
- PyPI - https://pypi.org/
- GitOwl does not collect any private GitHub data.
- Extension only uses the name of repository/user to provide insights.
- Extension does not store or collect any other data from the webpages you visit.
GitOwl extension is Open Source, source code can be found at: https://github.com/dhilman/gitowl-extension