Don't miss any GitLab merge requests or issues and rocket up your productivity.
The GitLab interface might be a bit blurry to see which merge requests need your attention. This extension aims to fix this experience by providing a simple popup and notification of the merge requests you were assigned (or set as reviewer) to and the ones you created.You can also access to all your issues and todo list tasks.
Gitlab Notify is able to:
- List Merge Requests you are assigned to
- List Merge Requests you created
- List your draft Merge Requests
- List Issues you are assigned to
- Display your To-Do List
- Pick a random contributor of a repository to assign them to a MR
- Display the pipelines statuses and unresolved threads for merges requests
This product works for any GitLab instance (official or self-hosted).
All your data stays on your computer and this product is free and open-source. Feel free to contribute!