Simple web extension to help manage Gitlab merge requests.
The merge request dashboard Gitlab is missing! Never miss an assigned merge request ever again! This finds all assigned MRs, and displays in a pop-out chrome extension, without having to manually subscribe to each repository.
Some features include:
- Pending/Approved/Created merge requests
- Direct link to merge request
- Last refreshed timestamp
- Who has approved
- CI/CD pipeline status
- Merge conflicts status
- Unresolved threads status
- See group assigned MRs
- Ability to change to see group assigned or only explicitly assigned merge requests (in case a manager only needs to see explicitly assigned merge requests)
- Browser notifications for new merge requests and/or all new activity
- Easily remove merge requests from your list if you don't need to address them!