Displays the approvals for a given MR within the MR list.
After switching over to GitLab, I noticed that when relying on an approval system for Merge Requests, it was hard to know upfront which ones you've already approved. This extension was made to make it clear to know which Merge Requests you've gone through without having to click into each and every one.
Jan. 14th, 2020 (v1.3.4):
* Added support for Group Views with subgroup projects
* Authors and approvals will now properly be fetched for group views. Previously, subgroup projects were not propogating correctly and resulted in undefined project IDs.
Jan. 21st, 2019 (v1.3.3):
* Fix for very large group views
* There was an issue with the selector on merge request `li` items in the group view which caused massive mix ups of where to inject approvals and move author views around.
Jan. 20th, 2019 (v1.3.2):
* Added Group support
* The plugin now works for all composite group views.
* Uses a single API call to get project ids (only if it hasn't seen one before!), and then similar functionality as a project view.
* Added option to clear all cache and settings
Jan. 19th, 2019 (v1.3.1):
* Fixes a caching bug which involved getting the wrong time stamp off the page
* Fixes the generalized permissions issue
* Allows me to publish faster
* Potentially reduces the number of whitelisted websites that will work with the extension. Going to keep investigating.