Easily shortening any URL on GitHub.com with Git.io.
Did you ever feel annoying when shortening a GitHub URL with Git.io (see http://git.io/help), by typing `curl -i` manually?
Let's do it within our browser!
When you visiting a GitHub.com page, click the "git.io" button at the end of the address bar, and a shortened URL will be popped out immediately.
I know you want to copy it to your clipboard. No problem, just click on the text box!
And finally, here comes the source code: https://github.com/chitsaou/git-io-shortener
- Support *.github.com, *.github.io and *.githubusercontent.com
- Switched to https://git.io
- Support help.github.com.
- Deal with error status from git.io
- Click-to-copy procedure refactored
- Support for raw.github.com, developer.github.com and develop.github.com
- Support for gist.github.com
- Shorten github.com with git.io service
- Click the result text box to copy to clipboard