Making it easier to keep track of your projects' pull requests.
BETA: This is a work in progress.
This extension provides a browser action that gives you access to the pull requests open on all projects you have access to. An badge shows the total number and will update in the background.
- Improves first login experience (a bit)
- Request up to 100 repos per organization
- Show notifications for PRs that match alert words
- Fixes invalid authentication logic (github down won't invalidate creds)
- Ignore filter now can match against orgs (thanks @fat). Format is "org/*" "org/repo" or just "repo".
- Bug fix for case when there are no alert words
- New options page
- Customize refresh frequency
- Ability to ignore repositories
- Alert words and visual callout for matching PRs in browser action menu
Source can be viewed at https://github.com/dpup/gh-reviewlog, and is available under The MIT License (MIT). Contributions welcomed.
Icons by Nadja Hallfahrt (http://blog.artcore-illustrations.de/), used under
Creative Commons (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported)