Github Issues peer review: track reviews and votes for pull requests
Github Issues Review allows you to track votes for pull requests in the Issues view.
This eases the review cycle in git flow releases.
- Whenever you load pull requests, the extension will note how many thumbs they have.
- When visiting the Issues page of your repository, you will see these votes counts.
- The thumb icon will appear next to issues you have already reviewed
- A number (+ 1, + 2, etc) will appear, indicating how many other people approved those pull requests
- Any issues with more than two thumbs will appear with a green background
- Hover over the thumb or vote counter to see who reviewed this pull request