Display code review status on github pull requests
Github pull requests are amazing for managing feature branches. They allow for an open discussion about the changes where anyone can +1 a request they have reviewed and want to have integrated. However there is no easy way to see and count those up or downvotes, especially in a long-winded discussion in a slightly more formal team-wide code review setup.
Now with the Github LGTM extension you can get the review status of pull requests on github at a glance.
* Display vote summary on pull request list
* Display vote summary on pull request details
* Disable the merge button when there isn't enough votes on a pull request
* Disable the merge button when a pull request is marked as WIP (by adding WIP to its title)
* Change the amount of votes necessary to merge and keywords
* Display vote count on the favicon on pull request defails page
Source code is available at http://github.com/zaki/lgtm