Adds information to cards in the JIRA sprint view to show GitHub labels on associated Pull Requests.
Improve your development workflow by bringing pull request labels directly into JIRA. This extension provides a 360 degree view of where your engineers are at with their PR's, who needs to take action, and where issues are stalling out.
After installing this extension, you must add a GitHub access token so the extension can make API calls to get the label information
Create a Github Access Token
1. https://github.com/settings/tokens ← Navigate here
2. Click Generate New Token
3. Re-enter your password
4. Give your token a description (e.g. Label chrome extension)
5. Select the repos scope
6. Click Generate Token
7. Copy the token
8. Paste this token in the extension options
* Only available on Classic JIRA projects -- next-gen is not supported
* JIRA <-> GitHub integration has been configured and user is able to see associated PR's (Use smart commits!)