This extension shows contents of linked tasks from Jira in Github
Edits GitHub pages to contain information fetched from your Jira instance.
It requires PRs to contain a link to the name of a ticket (in the TICKET-321 format). It will then try to fetch data from there and put it in the PR page.
- Added possibility to filter acceptance criteria from the ticket and parse it into the PR using the template.
- Removed console logs
- Fixed Uncaught TypeError when no ticket number was found (#3)
- Automatically full a new PR description with a preset template, and will try to update the PR title with a proper one based on the tickets (the ticket number should be in your branch name)
- Fixed a button loading bug
More updates will follow; such as:
- Information in PR overview
- More information in the overview / Jira page