This extension Helps code review on GitHub
This extension helps the reviewer by adding a files tree left to the files diff in github.
This way you can easily navigate to files, mark them as "Done", collapse/expand all files...
Other useful feature:
- Make the files header sticky (so when scrolling you always see which files are you looking at)
- When in the conversation part of the Pull request, jump directly to the "Checks" part instead of scrolling all the way down (on key press)
- "Checks" list is higher (so you won't need to scroll inside it
- Jump to next/previous diff file
- Jump to next/previous code review comment
- Under "Files changed" tab - navigate to conversation tab with a single key stroke (no need to scroll all the way up)