Makes code browsing on Github easy by showing outline of code.
This extension shows an outline of the code being viewed on Github, similar to IDEs like eclipse and Intellij.
- Shows all the functions and classes detected in the code file.
- Navigates to the function or class when clicked.
- Shows the return type of functions.
- Shows access modifiers (public, private protected) of functions through icons.
- Will add support for Python soon.
Click on the extension icon in browser to show the outline view. Click again to hide it.
Click on the header to drag the outline view to anywhere on the page.