Allows users to mark and collapse github PR comments when they are read or completed.
# Git Ready
This extension will insert a button into github pull request pages that will
allow you to collapse comments to improve the readability of a PR timeline. The
collapsed/expanded state will be preserved on page navigation.
Why you should use:
* many or large comments cluttering your PR view even tho you have read and dealt with the content of those comments
* someone commented "Sweet" or "Thanks!" or just a few emoji icons and you don't want to hurt their feelings by deleting the comment
* you want to focus on one comment at a time as you go through the PR
* some comments have become outdated over time and are no longer applicable
* some comments about code were made as general comments (not on a line of code) so they do not automatically collapse even though you have modified the code in question
Why you should not use:
* hiding useful comments may cause you to miss things
* if someone edits a comment I'm not sure what happens (probably will stay hidden)
* there are more typos than tests in this repo