A Browser App for local Git Repos
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS STILL AN EARLY BETA.
Even though this app is read-only at the moment, PLEASE DO NOT *yet* USE this with any repositories you would be upset about if they got deleted, corrupted or moved into an alternate universe.
Open source: https://github.com/maks/git-crx
Pull Requests welcome!
New in 0.0.8
* infrastructure for upcoming index support
* initial qunit testsuite
New in 0.0.7
* renamed to "Git Crx"
* local and remote branch support
New in 0.0.6:
* fix awful bug that stopped fileview working with repos with packfiles
New in 0.0.5:
* new icon for both light and dark backgrounds
* bug fix for not displaying file contents in tree-file view
* support for syntax highlighting of code in tree-file view
* internal cleanup for future features
* reduced size of install by removing unneeded files
Browse local Git repositories
* clone a remote repo over https (Bitbucket currently not supported)
* Browse commit log (limited to 1500 entries for now)
* Show a commit with its diff
* Browse tree for any commit
* show list of local branches
Please report bugs to: https://github.com/maks/sj-tig/issues
A homage to the excellent Tig tool (http://jonas.nitro.dk/tig/)