Prettify your gist on popular gist website such as gist.github.com and app.gistboxapp.com.
Writing and collecting gists is a good way of learning programming and preparing useful bullets for future projects, yet one pain-point for some popular online gist websites such as gist.github.com is that it doesn't have a gist beautify feature as in jsfiddle.net. This is particularly painful for programming who values the visual style of his gists and wants quick prettify function for the gists on the gist websites.
To solve this problem, I've developed this chrome extension serving to beautify the gist codes on popular gist websites such as gist.github.com, app.gistboxapp.com.
1. Enable this extension in your chrome.
2. Navigated to the edit page of your gist on https://gist.github.com or https://app.gistboxapp.com.
3. Select the code inside the editor that your want to beautify, Copy it, then a banner with a button should be showing.
4. Click the button then you will have your code beautified and copied, you can Paste it to wherever you want.
# Supported languages:
more languages will be added in future...
# Supported websites:
1. https://gist.github.com under editing mode.
2. https://app.gistboxapp.com under editing mode.
more websites will be added in future...