A DevTools extension enabling smart tools for Tailwind CSS.
Gimli Tailwind let's developers debug and work with Tailwind CSS in a more intuitive way.
Here are some feature highlights:
Building complex layouts takes a lot of trial and error. Gimli Tailwind lets the developer preview changes just by hovering on different values. We also let developers:
- Ctrl+Click to toggle values on/off
- Ctrl+Hold-and-drag to use inputs as sliders
By focusing on instant feedback, we enable developers to Build better websites faster.
Show what's relevant.
We don't want to overwhelm developers with options and inputs. Here’s a list of features which enables developers to quickly find relevant utilities:
- Inputs are grouped the same way as in the official docs.
- Flex and grid elements will show relevant Grid/Flex inputs.
- Active inputs are always shown.