Generate content in reStructuredText format and commit to Github repository.
The GGeditor Add-on can generate reStructuredText file from the Google Docs. The generated reST file can be committed to the Github repository with the GGeditor. Then, that repository’s documentations hosted by the ReadTheDocs.org got automatically updated.
Release Apr 1, 2018
Feature: Add a reset button on Settings/About. It is to sanitize stored binding data if necessary.
Release Jan 26, 2018
Fixed: file without binding yet, but shown with a "undefined" binding.
Improvement: adjust wordings to make their functions easier to be understood.
Release Jan 23, 2018
Fixed: some new document failed to restore github binding data due to too many bindings already.
Release Jan 15, 2017
* Multiple accounts for committing to the Github
* Option of converting tables with HTML <TABLE>
* Easy starting for reST beginners, even no idea about reST markups.
* Powered by the Google Docs. Almost what you see is what you get.
* Support committing to the Github repository.
* Preview the generated reST file and download to local machine.
* Support headings, bold, italic, hyperlink, subscript and superscript.
* Support footnotes, image, list item and table.
* Support full-width characters (CKJ).
* Support internal links to bookmarks, headings, documents.