getURL extracts the query parameters of the clicked link and displays them in a popup table.
getURL extracts the values of the clicked link and displays them in a popup table. This tool makes it simpler to test and see the values presented as the query string.
How does it work?
It's as simple as Right Click > getURL. Open up the Extension popup window and you will be greeted with the parameters in a nicely formatted table. You can now even export the parameters to both CSV and TSV format, simply visit the Export Tab.
- Added settings system.
- Added DevTools functionality from GitHub merge request.
- Updated the overall styling of the extension.
- Added a multiple tab system to see different sections of the extension.
- Added export functionality to both Tab and CSV.
- Added a new "Full URL" preview on the getURL tab, this will show the full URL without the need to select or alter the query parameters.
General code clean up.