Minor changes to the contributor pages for iStockers
Display iStock contributor stats in the navigation bar on the relevant Getty contributor pages.
- the ESP link now shows the number of batches from the last 4 weeks, the number of files submitted in those batches, files uploaded, reviewed, awaiting review, and those in need of revision. Mouse over the numbers for a reminder of what they each are.
- the Account Management link text has been replaced with your number of downloads for the year for each media type to can submit. Clicking this still links to the Account Management page. Again, mouse over the numbers for a more wordy version.
- a new direct link to the Forum page.
v0.2.9 - 2017-12-10
- back to 3 months of batches.
- tweak the position of the Batches Pop-up.
v0.2.8 - 2017-12-09
- sanity check to not look too far back in history - last 2 months and no more than 5 pages.
- script identifier in URLs.
v0.2.7 - 2017-12-05
- show info for up-to 20 non-closed batches from the last 6 months.
v0.2.6 - 2017-06-30
- '*' in the title indicates new DLs in the most recent check; '+' indicates new DLs since the last page refresh.
v0.2.5 - 2017-06-24
- include the update time in the tab title.
v0.2.4 - 2017-06-23
- show YTD values in the tab title.
v0.2.3 - 2017-05-17
- possible fix for S+ not being reported on revised and resubmitted files.
v0.2.2 - 2017-03-14
- report on the number of rejected submissions.
v0.2.1 - 2017-02-21:
- alert if there are unread Getty messages.
- CSS readability tweaks.
v0.2.0 - 2017-02-20:
- report on nominations and acceptances to S+.
v0.1.8 - 2017-02-19:
- breakdown of batch details when you mouseover the ESP link in the navbar.
v0.1.7 - 2017-02-16:
- handle more than 10 batches.
v0.1.6 - 2017-02-13:
- CSS tweaks.
v0.1.5 - 2017-02-10:
- track DL changes over weeks.
V0.1.2 - 2017-02-09:
- track DL changes since the last page refresh and report them in the tooltip.
v0.1.1 - 2017-02-07:
- don't show DL counts for media types with no DLs.