Track flight status, including arrivals, departures and cancellations.
Check flight status for hundreds of arrivals, departures and more right from your PC or mobile device.
Click "Add to Chrome" to install GetFlightInfo™. Free Download.
Track flight status and more with GetFlightInfo™.
With GetFlightInfo™, you can...
• Track flights: check on arrivals, departures and cancellations.
• Get important air travel info like airport terminal maps and weather reports.
• It's FREE!
So, join our loyal users. Try GetFlightInfo™ today.
The GetFlightInfo™ extension offers convenient web search, homepage and default search. For more info click here: reset-homepage-default-search-settings.
GetFlightInfo provides information from third party sources and Mindspark makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using GetFlightInfo. Any use is at your own risk and may not be relied on. GetFlightInfo is provided exclusively on an "as is" basis. Mindspark disclaims any and all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for any purpose. Mindspark makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security, or timeliness of the content, information, or services provided on or through the use of GetFlightInfo, all of which are expressly disclaimed. No information obtained by you from GetFlightInfo shall create any warranty not expressly stated by Mindspark herein.These disclaimers are in addition to, and not place of, all other disclaimers herein.
End User License Agreement: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For instructions on how to remove our extension from Firefox or Internet Explorer, or for other support, please visit us at http://custhelp.myway.com/.
If you are still seeing Myway after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. For instructions on resetting your homepage, please click here: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/#Uninstall/Removal.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at email@example.com or contact us here: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp
Help & Feedback: http://custhelp.myway.com/
Contact Us: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp