Get transcripts, captions and subtitles for YouTube videos and download them as a CSV or text file.
Download transcripts, captions and subtitles for YouTube videos and download them as a CSV or text file.
Do you ever want to just get the text transcript of the video rather than watch the whole video. With this extension you can download the complete transcript of any YouTube video in text or csv formats. See image for samples of transcripts in different file formats.
- Fast and lightweight
- Download subtitles, captions and transcripts from YouTube
- Download a video's transcript and quickly search through transcript text to see if it contains the information you are looking for. Use CSV format to know exactly which part of the video you want to watch
- Download your own video's transcript and then use it as a starting point to make your video transcripts even better
- With 7 day trial you can confirm if it fits your needs.
- With $1.99 subscription you get unlimited transcript downloads. No restrictions.
How to use
- Install the extension
- Simply open a YouTube video, click on the extension icon and you will get the transcript downloaded within seconds.
- Or press CMD+Shift+Y to download the subtitles
- It doesn't work for livestream videos, yet.
If you have any issues or have feedback, feel free to reach out to us on twitter at https://twitter.com/CakeAI_