Regain focus so that you can enjoy the important things in life. Fully open source, and no analytics or tracking.
Imagine being able to focus on your computer again. How much more could you get done? How much happier would you be?
Use the science of Internet addiction to your advantage. By slowing down and removing color from distracting websites, you'll unconsciously become less interested in them - with no extra effort!
- set your own list of distracting websites, or apply it to the whole Internet
- customize the loading delay timer, and the loading message
- change how much greyscale is applied (0-100%)
Open source and no analytics or tracking! View the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/toddmedema/anti-addiction-chrome
P.S. looking for more tools to improve your focus? Works great with Todoist (https://todoist.com/r/todd_medema_oziuxf) and Freedom (https://freedom.to/?rfsn=3774221.754477)
- Fix bug with custom message not displaying
- Improved settings menu
- Larger initial list of addicting websites
- Customizable greyscale / desaturation
- Launch! Delay distracting websites to get your focus back