Get cookies.txt, NEVER send information outside with open-source
This extension exports cookies.txt in Netscape or JSON format.
The Netscape cookies.txt format is compatible with wget, curl, MozillaCookieJar(Python3), and more.
Rest assured that this extension never transmits your information externally.
It features an open-source, unobfuscated source code that is readily available for inspection on GitHub or in the extension's installation directory.
To function correctly, this extension requires certain permissions, all of which are listed in the source code for transparency.
Specifically, it now needs "Download management" to execute a more appropriate file export method, which was previously achieved through "link generation and automatic clicking" in versions before v0.3.x.
- activeTab: To get the URL of the current active tab.
- cookies: To get and export cookies (not write or send).
- downloads: Only used to export local resources (cookies).
- notifications: To notify updates.
- hosts permissions: To get and export cookies (not write or send).
Example of extension installation directory:
# Release Notes
For details, see the releases in the Github repository.
- Fix: redundant download tasks
- Add: donation links
- Add: table nowrap option
- Fix file export and copy to clipboard functions for Firefox compatibility
- Replace the file export method from linking to the Data URI to the downloads API
- Add icon badge counter for cookies num
- Add update notification
- Update export format style
- Update popup style
- Fix some bugs
- Remove domain from filename by `Export All Cookies`