Monitor your CLs on Gerrit
Monitor multiple Gerrit instances for CLs requiring attention.
Disclaimer: This is not an officially supported Google product.
You can configure the Gerrit instances to monitor in the extension option pages, the required permissions will be requested when saving. This list of instances is synchronised if you are logged into Chrome (though you need to give permission to the extension on each Chrome instance).
An incoming CL is considered as requiring attention if you have not given at least +1 to it or if the author added a message to the CL more recently than you.
An outgoing CL is considered as requiring attention if it has unresolved comments (including yours).
An outgoing CL is considered stale if there was no comments in the last 24h (except autogenerated comments).
Source code available at https://github.com/sdefresne/gerrit-monitor
New in version 1.2.4:
- add an option to disable "error" notifications
New in version 1.2.3:
- fix error reporting in badge and popup
New in version 1.2.2:
- correctly report authentication errors
- reduce how long results are cached
New in version 1.2.1:
- add a new "Open all" option in section header to open multiple CLs at once
- 'usp' parameter is sent to gerrit server when opening tabs
New in version 1.2.0:
- enable notifications and attention set by default
- cache server response for a few minutes (should improve performances)
- allow removal of unused gerrit instances from the option page
- limit the number of notifications in case of authentication errors
- sort CLs to review per last updated timestamp
New in version 1.1.5:
- fixes a bug where the options sometimes reverted to "Default (disabled)"
New in version 1.1.4:
- fixes for "attention set only" option
New in version 1.1.3:
- it is now possible to configure the extension so that it only uses attention set instead of heuristic to filter change list requiring attention
New in version 1.1.2:
- support for attention set
New in version 1.1.1:
- fix a bug where clicking notification could be ignored
New in version 1.1.0:
- experimental support for notifications
- improved configuration page
New in version 1.0.12:
- fix refresh in background regression introduced in 1.0.11
- restore the functionality that activate an already open tab if possible (requires "tabs" permission)
New in version 1.0.11:
- respect "Reviewed" and "Not Reviewed" flags in gerrit
New in version 1.0.10:
- improved compatibility with old Gerrit API
New in version 1.0.9:
- improved UI in settings
New in version 1.0.8:
- split CLs in two more categories: "work in progress", "no reviewer assigned"
New in version 1.0.7:
- fix a regression when there are no errors and no CLs to display in the
popup (regression is that the popup is empty)
- the scrollbar is always visible in the extension's option page in order
to fix a unstable UI under certain conditions (small display, lots of
gerrit servers configured)
- uploading a new patchset is now considered as an event worthy of marking
a CL as requiring attention (usually author will post a "PTAL" messages
but not everybody does that)
New in version 1.0.4:
- CLs uploaded with `git cl upload --reviewer firstname.lastname@example.org` are not
marked as stale,
- if some instances require re-authentication, a button is presented to
that will open a new tab for each instance (previously there was a link
- if not all instances are reachable, then data fetched from the ones
that could be reached will be presented to the user (the display is
a bit ugly in that case)