Copy grades directly from your Schoology course, then paste them into Genesis. Written by Andrew Hogan Sep 27, 2018.
Paste directly into Genesis from your Schoology courses!
For use in the RIH district only! See below for contact information if you would like a version of this extension for your school district.
- Adds "Copy Grades" buttons next to every applicable item in Schoology course view.
- Adds a "Paste from Schoology" button to the Grade Assignment page (where you enter student grades for any given assignment)
- Adds a "Paste from Schoology" button in the Create Assignment page. This allows you to spend no time at all copying information about your assignment that you already specified in Schoology. Just paste it!
QUALITY OF LIFE FIXES:
- Adds "Make this the Default" button next to Category in the Create Assignment page. The way most of our gradebooks are set up, we always want this set to something specific.
- Adds "Make this the Default" button next to Max Possible Score. Depending on your needs, your most common max score may not be 100.
- Automatically fills in the Creation and Due dates for any given assignment.
- If you specify a "Factor" weight in Schoology, it will also transfer into the "Assignment Weight" field in Create Assignment
- Remember to SIGN UP for the PDC! This is the best place to get 1-on-1 help installing and using this extension.
- If you are a school employee and your Tech Coordinator/Director is interested in obtaining a version of this extension that will work in your district, contact me at email@example.com