Sync your GeeksForGeeks/GeeksQuiz solved problems across Home and Office.
Project now in Github: https://github.com/puttarajur/GeeksForGeeks-Reader-Extension/tree/master/gfg
1. Remove unnecessary clutter present in geeksforgeeks.org like menu, sidebar, Facebook plugin etc. Provides a separate plugin menu to navigate different pages of the website.
Edit: Now v5.1+ supports geeksquiz.com links as well, which are present all over gfg website.
2. Mark problems as solved and mark all its references in website so that we never visit solved problems again and again. Next time user visits the page it will be marked as solved.
3. Sync your solved problem status using Google Sync (Login to google sync in chrome settings and enable extension sync). This will allow you to solve problems at home and extension will reflect status of problem in Office.
4. Display solved problem counts in the main pages like Algo, DS, C / C++ etc.
Helps in tracking your progress in respective pages.
5. Customize solved problem link display with extension options page. We can now choose from line-through, underline, opacity options.
There is now an option to remove visited links completely as well (I'm still experimenting with it).
6. "Ctrl + Shift + S" Keyboard command marks problem as solved/unsolved.
7. You can now take backup of saved links using import and export.
Ctrl+Shift+2 : exports marked links to local storage and opens new window with saved urls. You can take a copy of this and backup as text file.
Ctrl+Shift+1 : import links present in local storage.
Please report any bugs in Chrome Web store. Thanks in advance.
Best of luck for solving problems in GeeksforGeeks.