See more Google Calendar. See toolbars only when you need them.
• Great for small screens, or if you just like a clean screen for focus.
• Move your mouse to the left to reveal the calendar toolbar
• Move your mouse to the top to reveal the Search Bar
• GCal AutoHide requires Google Calendar's keyboard shortcuts to be enabled.
• The navigation toolbar is hidden while this extension is active.
• You have access to all navigation functions via the keyboard shortcuts.
• Calendar Settings are always accessible in the left toolbar, using the drop-down arrow next "My Calendars".
• Enable keyboard shortcuts at the bottom of the General tab in Settings.
• Once enabled, access a list of shortcuts by pressing Ctrl+?.
Autohide code adapted from userstyles.org:
"Google Calendar - Dark Style" by devo
"Google Calendar - Autohide Tool Palette (Sept2011)" by aftermarketgirl
v 0.1.1: compatible with old and new urls
v 0.1.0: requires new "calendar.google.com/calendar" url