Gate.io & Coinbase Pro trade history export to CSV
NOTE: For now this extension with Spot Trade History only.
- Gate.io: I could not find an easy way to export the data about my orders that would include both the price and the volume.
- Pro.Coinbase.com: I could not find any export functionality on the portal at all.
How to use?
- Openhttps://www.gate.io/ or https://pro.coinbase.com/ and log-in.
- When you are on a trading page (e.g. https://www.gate.io/en/trade/BTC_USDT) and click on the extension it will open a pop-up with two buttons: `BTC_USDT` and `ALL PAIRS`. The first one will download the Trade History for BTC/USDT pair, the second - for all the pairs you have ever trade.
- If you are on any other page of the exchanges, you will see only `ALL PAIRS`.
- The `raw` checkbox will export data as-is (without any parsing) - you can use it if the extension crashes for some reason.