Bookmarks made better
gata helps you find the information you need, quicker than ever.
gata allows you to define dynamic shortcuts allowing you to jump to the page you need, when you need it. Just supply gata with a URL, define some variables, and you're done!
- Going to a Twitter profile
- Jumping to a specific repository on Github
- Viewing your favourite Reddit, sorted how you choose
HOW DOES IT WORK?
To create a shortcut to go to a Twitter profile, we'll provide the URL "https://twitter.com/%s"
The "%s" signifies a variable. This is the part that you are going to fill in when you access the shortcut.
When you go to use this shortcut, gata will prompt you to enter the username you want to access and take you there.
- Keyboard navigation - access all your shortcuts without using your mouse
- Syncing - your shortcuts are synced across Chrome browsers that are signed in with the same account
The code for this project is hosted on GitHub at https://github.com/evansalter/gata, where the code can be viewed and contributed to. If you discover any issues with this extension, feel free to create an issue on GitHub or email me at email@example.com