GarbleCloud offers ‘Data Privacy-as-a-Service’ for your favorite cloud platforms, like Google Drive and Dropbox by employing…
GarbleCloud offers ‘Data Privacy-as-a-Service’ for your favorite cloud platforms, like Google Drive and Dropbox by employing patented encrypted data management technology, without compromising application usability.
****** Detailed description *******
GarbleCloud offers ‘Data Privacy-as-a-Service’ for your favorite cloud platforms*, like Google Drive and Dropbox. It lets users upload their sensitive documents in pre-encrypted form to these platforms. This not only protects the documents from external and insider attacks, but also prevents the platform (Google, Dropbox, and even GarbleCloud) from looking into your encrypted files. GarbleCloud gives data owners the ultimate control by keeping their protected files encrypted (or obfuscated) at all times – in storage, in motion and while in use.
With GarbleCloud's breakthrough, patented technology, it ensures that users do not have to compromise on any of the cloud productivity features like, sharing, collaboration, multi-device access & sync, search etc., even on encrypted files.
In addition, GarbleCloud provides several value-added features that enhance user productivity and facilitates interoperability between cloud platforms.
As a result, GarbleCloud simultaneously enhances usability, utility and security of public cloud platforms.
Who should use:
- Individuals storing data on multiple public cloud platforms for convenient access & sharing.
- Business owners looking for powerful but easy-to-use, cost-effective privacy/security solutions for business critical data in the cloud.
• A single secure dashboard for managing content across various clouds.
• Cloud aggregation & interoperability that allows you to access & manage multiple cloud accounts from a single unified interface.
• Plain and encrypted search capability – Search by keywords/patterns** even within encrypted documents
• Simple, intuitive privacy controls and policy framework
• Move files across cloud drives
• Use secure folders to share encrypted files and documents in bulk
• Managed, scalable 3-tier encryption key management framework
• Significantly lower cost of secure usage of public storage medium
Encrypted Data & Key Management Framework:
GarbleCloud offers significantly higher level of security, since it transforms the sensitive data using strong (AES-256) encryption. Even if your cloud store account is compromised, the sensitive files will be protected as they are encrypted and keys are stored securely at a separate location on GarbleCloud.
Data Security, Aggregation & Interoperability:
GarbleCloud consolidates multiple cloud storage services using into a single, intuitive interface. By doing so, it is able to extend new feature support from one service to other services that do not provide them natively. For example, search over document content is not possible in Dropbox, but GarbleCloud facilitates full-text search across all connected cloud accounts, whether they provide them natively or not.
* GarbleCloud currently integrates with Google Drive and Dropbox. Support for more cloud platforms will soon be available to our growing user base.
** GarbleCloud currently supports full-text keyword search on encrypted files. Pattern-based search queries will be supported at a later time.