Quick access in the autocomplete suggestions to search for online games on gaming sites, directly from your Chrome’s address bar.
This extension is a great tool dedicated to searching for casual online games on your favorite gaming sites. Instead of typing the site’s URL, going to the site, and having to search for the specific game you have in mind, our extension provides you with quick access right inside the autocomplete of your Chrome’s address bar. All you need to do is click on it and it will lead you directly to the results page.
This is an example:
1. Type the name “Bubbles” in your address bar.
2. We detect your intent to search for the casual game “Bubbles”.
3. In the autocomplete suggestions, we provide you with quick access to search for Bubbles on Miniclip.com (the site of your choice in this case).
4. Click on the quick access and you will be directed to the search results page on Miniclip.com.
If you don’t know the game titles that you are looking for or not sure which game you’d like to play, you can also perform a general search by the categories, such as “arcade” or “puzzles”.
In this extension, we support four gaming sites: Miniclip.com, AddictingGames.com, Agame.com, and Bored.com.
Permissions used and reasons:
1. Change default search settings to our search domain games-search.net, powered by Yahoo. We require this permission in order to detect your search intent in the address bar and provide quick access in the autocomplete. In this extension, we also support Google and Bing. If you would like to choose a different search engine, you can go to extension Settings and make the change.
2. Access to “contextMenus”. We require this permission to add the uninstall item on your context menu, which you can open by right-clicking the extension’s action icon.
3. Access to “cookies”. We require this permission to track the status of the Games Search ON/OFF, supported search engines, and selected gaming sites in order to provide you with the right feature.
4. Access to “notifications” (optional). We require this permission to send you a notification when we have quick access for you. This permission is optional. If you do not wish to receive such notifications, you can turn it off in the extension Settings.
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google LLC. The use of it does not imply any affiliation to or endorsement by Google LLC.
How do I remove this extension?
1. Click on Chrome’s menu icon on the top right.
2. Click on Settings.
3. On the left side of the window, click on Extensions.
4. Choose the extension from the list that you want to remove.
5. Click on the remove button.
6. On the pop-up window, click on the Remove button again to confirm the action.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.games-search.com/terms
Contact Us: https://www.games-search.com/contact