Quick access in the autocomplete suggestions to search for online games on gaming sites, directly from your Chrome’s address bar.
This extension is a great tool dedicated to searching for casual online games on your favorite gaming sites. It provides you with quick access right inside the autocomplete of your Chrome’s address bar. All you need to do is click on it and it will lead you directly to the results page.
This is an example:
1. Type the name “Bubbles” in your address bar.
2. We detect your intent to look for the casual game “Bubbles”.
3. In the autocomplete suggestions, we provide you with quick access to look for Bubbles on Miniclip.com (the site of your choice in this case).
4. Click on the quick access and you will be directed to the results feed page on Miniclip.com.
If you don’t know the game titles that you are looking for or not sure which game you’d like to play, you can also perform a general search by the categories, such as “arcade” or “puzzles”.
In this extension, we support four gaming sites: Miniclip.com, AddictingGames.com, Agame.com, and Bored.com.
Permissions used and reasons:
1. Change default search settings to our domain games-search.net, powered by Yahoo. We require this permission in order to provide quick access in the autocomplete. In this extension, we also support Google and Bing. If you would like to choose a different option, you can go to extension Settings and make the change.
2. Access to “contextMenus”. We require this permission to add the uninstall item on your context menu, which you can open by right-clicking the extension’s action icon.
3. Access to “cookies”. We require this permission to save your customized settings.
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google LLC. The use of it does not imply any affiliation to or endorsement by Google LLC.
How do I remove this extension?
1. Click on Chrome’s menu icon on the top right.
2. Click on Settings.
3. On the left side of the window, click on Extensions.
4. Choose the extension from the list that you want to remove.
5. Click on the remove button.
6. On the pop-up window, click on the Remove button again to confirm the action.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.games-search.com/terms
Contact Us: https://www.games-search.com/contact