Beautifies the Gamasutra article pages.
Gamasutra Beautifier is a tiny extension that tries to bring Gamasutra.com design to the 21st century.
This extension grew out of my frustration of browsing Gamasutra.com.
The website holds a trove of valuable information for game developers and game development enthousiasts, hidden under an out-of-date design, which hinders readability.
I started applying some custom CSS rules in the article pages of Gamasutra.com which I expanded on the homepage and listing pages of the site.
This should not be considered by any way a suggested redesign, but just a way to make the site more readable.
In that sense, I haven't also removed any of the banners from the website.
* Full width articles.
* Improved code snippets.
* Improved home page design.
* Improved author pages.
* Better header design with a simplified version of Gamasutra logo.
* Full width embedded Youtube videos.
* Improved and high-res favicon.
* Better experience when clicking an outbound link (no more target attributes!).
* Button to return to the old design.
This extension and myself are by no means affiliated with Gamasutra.com.
This is an open source extension: https://gitlab.com/stelabouras/gamasutra-beautifier