Download image galleries, videos, or anything else with the help of user created rule sets.
Gallery Downloader makes it possible to download things that belong together with only one click. Like all the photos in a facebook photo stream, or a flickr photo gallery.
Gallery Downloader also makes it possible to download things you can't normally download, because they don't have a download button. Like videos on vimeo.
You can use Gallery Downloader for every website. But if no appropriate rule is included you have to make your own with regular expressions and xpath.
=== Try It ===
- go to https://goo.gl/ADzkbV
- click on the Gallery Downloader icon to open the popup
- click on "download" to start the download
- (only the first time on a website) click on "allow" to give Gallery Downloader the permission to access this host
- when the first image started downloading you can click on "open folder" to see where the files get saved
=== Included Rules ===
Version 0.9 beta comes with the following example rules:
- flickr.com galleries and albums
- facebook.com photo streams and albums for people and sites
- arte.tv videos
- vimeo.com videos
- mangahere.co mangas
=== Creating Additional Rules ===
The two most important parts of any rule are a regular expression and a xpath expression. The regular expression determines on which sites the rule gets executed. The xpath expression selects the elements from the DOM which get downloaded. You can add new rules on the options page for Gallery Downloader on chrome://extensions/
=== Known Bugs / Limitations ===
- when the layout of a website changes the rules no longer work and have to be updated
- the download shelf bar is turned off
- if you clear the downloads in chromes download tab manually, the "open folder" buttons for the corresponding items no longer work
=== Bugreports And Suggestions ===
Mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org