Work with your live Xero accounting data and reports directly from Google Spreadsheets.
G-Accon is a powerful Xero Add On that seamlessly integrates Google Sheets with Xero in both directions. Easily extract Xero reports & data or make changes and upload data into Xero directly from Google Sheets. Automatically refresh and email Xero reports by using a flexible scheduler tool when you are offline. Share spreadsheets and collaborate with your team & clients in Google Drive. Connect to Google Data Studio to build interactive BI dashboards.
* Xero Accounting: export and refresh data in Google Sheets from
Invoices, Journals, Expense Claims, Contacts, Bank Transactions, Accounts, etc.
* Xero Projects: download and refresh data from Projects, Users, Tasks, Time tables
* Xero Assets: download and refresh data from Assets, Asset Types, Settings tables
* Xero Payroll (AU & US): download and refresh data from Employees, Pay stubs, Pay Schedules, etc.
* Import data into Xero: UPDATE, CREATE, DELETE data directly from Google Sheets and post to Xero - Invoices, Bank Transactions, Contacts, Credit Notes, Items, Contact Groups, Manual Journals, Linked Transactions, Payments, Purchase Orders.
* Get Xero Reports in Google Sheets (choose from 30+ reports)
Profit and Loss, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Detailed Account Transactions, 1099, etc. Filter and customise your reports based on tracking categories, cash/accrual basis, date range, compare to previous periods options, etc.
* Custom reports:
Purchase Order Summary Report, Purchase Orders Report, VAT 126, VAT Audit Report with Supplier's VAT Registration Number, New Income Statement with compare to previous periods.
* Automatically refresh & email reports and data by using a flexible schedule
* Easily switch between multiple organizations.
* Schedule a backup of historical data in Google Drive
* Monitor your data by creating alerts and receive notifications when certain criteria is met
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions,
technical issues, feedback or if you would like to request new features.
* Product Requirements
You must have an active Xero account and Gmail account
Documentation can be found on our website: