Collapses the Google+ stream while keeping live updates: collapses posts, hides comments, etc.
Enhances the Google+ web app to make it much easier to process a large stream of incoming posts and comments and unlock the potential of its real-time updates.
Follow me on Google+ http://goo.gl/UmSoR and http://twitter.com/huyplus
Give feedback in current discussion on Google+: http://huyz.us/gpme-release/
Source code at GitHub: http://goo.gl/BM8CG
1. Notification status visible at all times
2. Collapsible posts & comments
3. Real-time comment count on collapsed items
4. Mark posts & comments as read
5. 2 modes: Expanded + List (which keeps at most one post displayed)
6. Mouse-over instant preview
7. Thumbnails & attachment icons in collapsed summaries
8. Buttons: collapse/expand all, mark all as read
9. Keyboard shortcuts, including "mute" (see http://huyz.us/google-plus-me/). !!! Careful with other extensions that also use 'm', e.g. Replies and more !!!
COMPATIBLE WITH: SGPlus, Usability Boost, Surplus, Replies and more, Extended Share, Plus Minus, and more. NOT compatible with: Google+ Tweaks' "Fixed Navigation: All Navigation"
=== DETAILS: screenshots, usage, FAQ, compatibility issues @ web page: http://huyz.us/google-plus-me/
- Sometimes the comment counts look odd. You can get zero or negative counts for new comments because people delete their comments -- that's normal. But Google+ doesn't give us comments consistently.
- Does not play well with the 'j' and 'k' keyboard shortcuts; use 'u'/'i' or 'shift-up' 'shift-down' instead.
*** PRIVACY NOTE ***
- Regarding access to "Your browsing history": this extension does NOT track your history. Anyone can check the source code. My explanation here: http://goo.gl/S9GBR. For a restricted version of G+me, install Paranoid Edition: http://goo.gl/QCCAJ
History of Visible Changes:
5.0 Too many features! Check out: http://goo.gl/BGmfp
4.14 Instant preview has its own scrollbar
4.3 - 4.14 Compatibility with many extensions
4.0 Keyboard shortcuts; animated collapsing/scrolling
3.0 Collapsible comments; moved preview popup out of the way; speed optimizations
2.3 Disabled on Sparks page
2.2 Disabled mouse-over preview for expanded mode
2.0 Mouse-over instant preview popup
1.0 Browser icon w/ status, collapsing of posts, live comment count, list mode