Context based search with advanced options.
The internet is cluttered with data. Although more data is always a good thing, there is an emerging need to segregate and classify relevant data from junk.
Fuzzy Find is an attempt to bridge the gap in development between typical search engines and in-browser search to provide an optimized in-browser search functionality.
Fuzzy Find can match words on a page which even vaguely relate to the words you type in!
Using the extension is as simple as pressing install above and then pressing the keyboard combination Alt + Shift + F.
NOTE: Fuzzy Find is currently in development and made available only for testing. In case of any bugs or improvements, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matching words on a page that share meaning similar to the query.
- Matching words on a page that have similar phonetic sound. [Homophones]
- Find words that are spelled similar to the query words. [Spell correction]
- Querying for words that are strongly related/describe the query phrase.
- Searching for words that are related to the query and start with a particular letter(s).
- Words that often follow a term and start with a particular letter(s).
This extension uses Datamuse API to process data - https://www.datamuse.com/api/.