Create photo galleries from a single image based on the image name.
Create a gallery of images based on one image that contains a number by incrementing and decrementing the images.
For example, if you were at example.com/images/08.jpg, then you could click the icon in the omnibar which would allow you to create a ready-made gallery of all the images found!
=== How to use ===
1: On your desired image, right click and choose 'Fusk'
2: Choose which direction:
● '+/-' will return a gallery with images that come before and after it.
● '+' will return a gallery with images that only come after it.
● '-' will return a gallery with images that only come before it.
3: Now choose how large you want your gallery to be - 10/20/50/100/200/500 or 'Other' (you choose!).
4: Your gallery will appear in the tab next to your current one. If an image isn't returned (404 or some other error), it will be hidden from view, but you can toggle that too!
=== Why 'Fusk'? ===
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusk - Fusker is a type of website or utility that extracts images from a web page, typically from free hosted galleries. Fusker software allows users to identify a sequence of images with a single pattern, for example: http://www.example.com/images/pic[1-16].jpg.
=== Version History ===
● 3.2 -
● More excellent work by Jonathon Bolster!
● Download images as a zip file and retain the structure if it's a nested fusk!
● Options page change to support Chrome's preferred options layout.
● Improvements to the way many urls are handled.
● 3.1 -
● Fixed an issue with the fusk option not showing on links.
● 3.0 -
● Application templating rewritten using AngularJS.
● 2.7 -
● Fixed an annoying bug where Fuskr wouldn't work on some links that didn't have numbers, and wouldn't revert to the image url.
● Reduced the permissions level greatly. Previously, Fuskr required that you give us access to all websites and all browsing activity, but we only care about your current tab. Google Chrome now has that ability, so we've reduced the permissions needed accordingly!
● 2.6 -
● You can now download images directly from the gallery page!
● You can now view the page in a slideshow!
● Beginning to internationalize (l18n). If you want to help, let us know!
● Updated to jQuery and jQuery UI.
● 2.5 - Updated to jQuery v2.1.3 and jQuery UI 1.11.2.
● 2.4 - Updated to jQuery v2 and jQuery UI 1.10.3.
● Minor styling changes to the image gallery page.
● 2.3 - Fixed some template issues and added more information and credits to the options page.
● 2.2 - Added the ability to create a fusk by typing 'fuskr' in the omnibox, followed by your fusk url!
● 2.1 - Updated Fuskr with new icon/image goodness kindly provided by Richard Stelmach of Creative Binge!
● 2.0 - ● Alphabetical fusking is now possible! You can now do fusks such as http://example.com/path/file/[a-z].jpg or even http://domain.com/path/file/[a-z]and[c-g]and[j-m].jpg!
● Changes to the options page to make it much cleaner.
● 1.9.1 - ● Some changes to the application in order to take into account recent security update to Google Chrome which will be enforced shortly.
● 1.9 - ● Fix for Macs with case-sensitive file systems. Kudos to Jonathan Bolster.
● 1.8 - ● Change of name to Fuskr.
● Jonathon Bolster has put a lot of work into making Fuskr modular, and there are now a few unit tests around to make sure everything's hunky dory!
● Fixed some issues with previous/next functionality not working when there are images missing. It also scrolls smoothly as well.
● 1.7 - ● Added linkage below images.
● 1.6 - ● A few bug fixes. Incognito works properly now, but only in v9 as there are some Chrome bugs outstanding.
● 1.5 - ● Fixing a bug with the '+' icon showing up unnecessarily.
● Galleries created in incognito mode are no longer stored.
● Added the ability to scale images to the current window size.
● Added some information about the current gallery (number of images and broken images).
● 1.4 - ● Clicking a created image will jump the user to the next one. Manual fusks are a little more difficult so maybe that's one for later...
● Added an options page! Currently the only two options are below.
● Added recent fusks history. This allows you to keep track of and, if desired, go back to a previous one that you may have closed. This feature will only store 10 at maximum, can be disabled completely, or the history can be wiped.
● Added an option for opening a gallery in the foreground.
● 1.3 - ● Fixed a bug where having a nested gallery meant that the images were returned in the wrong order. - Kudos Jonathon!
● Fixed an issue where the ChromeFusk option appears, even when the image is not 'fusk-able' - Kudos Jonathon!
● Fixed an issue where choosing a manual gallery and not entering a url would still try to create a new tab. Kudos Jonathon!
● Provided an 'option' for having the new gallery show on creation, or open in the background (default is open in the foreground).
● 1.2 - ● Fixed a bug where the horizontal scrollbar was not visible for galleries where the images were bigger than the page.
● Added the ability to use create a gallery based on a thumbnail, which will go to the linked image instead.
● 1.1 - About 5 minutes after I released 1.0, I realised that Chrome had finally allowed extensions to create context menus, so I ripped my application apart and rebuilt it in thirty minutes to use the context menus.
● 1.0 - Initial release.
=== What's next? (To Do) ===
Hmmm... History? Options? Who knows. You tell me! I've got some issues here:
● The image name in the context menu like Firefusk does. Currently this is not possible in Chrome and is raised as an issue in Chromium bugs - http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=60758
=== Feedback ===
Feedback? Gripes? Want to tell me about your last holiday? You can find me on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/danbo. You can also submit support tickets to the ChomeFusk project on Google Code - http://code.google.com/p/chromefusk/issues/list