A notifier for Furry Network messages.
Displays the number of Furry Network notifications the user has.
Also allows the user to choose what they want to be notified about.
CodeFox is not affiliated with Furry Network.
Changes in 2.1.1:
- Login page now uses the FurryNetwork site itself (for the new reCaptcha)
Changes in 2.0.4:
- FurryNetwork api is no longer in beta
Changes in 2.0.3:
- Loads notifications in the background while popup is open
- Re-added link to notifications page
Changes in 2.0.2:
- Handles token refresh failures better and lets users log back in.
Changes in 2.0.1:
- Updated to use the new Inbox page and api, no longer uses iffy page scraping
- Rewritten to be less of a mess
Changes in 1.8.10:
- Changed the API endpoint used to fetch new submissions to /activity/<user>/history, which seems to be more consistent
Changes in 1.8.9:
- Fixed to work with the new result format from the notification API