Persistent Fullscreen, Full Window, and Popout states for the Funimation webplayer.
This extension adds functionality to the Funimation webplayer and webpage.
Fullscreen Mode - Expands the webplayer to the full screen of the current monitor/display. It persists through episode changes and will smartly remember your other view mode settings when you exit fullscreen
Full Window Mode - Expands the Funimation video/webplayer to fill the whole window. Combine this with Fullscreen Mode for true fullscreen viewing that persists through new episodes loading, and even page refreshing.
Popup Window Mode - Break the current Funimation tab out into a separate Chrome window that has no tabs, address bar, or other extra info. If combined with Full Window Mode, you can make a mini-fullwindow webplayer that you can position on your desktop anywhere you want. Similar to modern mobile devices.
This whole extension is a workaround/hack to make the experience more streamlined and modern.
07/19/2020 - 220.127.116.11
- Fixed issue where video did not resize correctly when exiting fullscreen.
01/26/2020 - 18.104.22.168
- Should only active on player pages now.
01/24/2020 - 22.214.171.124
- Fixed issue where popular shows page would lockup if fullscreen-windowed was enabled.
01/15/2020 - 126.96.36.199
- Fixed issue where scrollbar would appear.
- Removed "Funimation Fullscreen" text. Was just a waste of space.
- Controls transitions are now faster to be less intrusive.
- Controls now properly hide when your mouse cursor exits the window. It should react similar to the default controls now.
01/14/2020 - 188.8.131.52
- Fullscreen now fullscreens and fullwindows smartly. You can now simply click the fullscreen button to fullscreen everything at once. It will remember your previous mode settings when you exit fullscreen.
- Codebase cleanup and features added for more robust feature set in the future versions.
01/13/2020 - 184.108.40.206
- Fixed issue where page scrolling would not work sometimes on show details page.
- Cleaned code and optimized code injection for faster runtime experience
- Better workarounds to limit required permissions (Due to this, the extension should be compatible with other browsers)
- Added in code for always on top... but it doesn't work yet. Permissions for developers to use these features have to be enabled by Google/Mozilla, etc... Cross our fingers for these feature