Standalone Google Tasks app for desktop!
A cross-platform Google Tasks app for computer users. It can either open in a new tab, or launch an independent window like a desktop app - works the same on Windows PC, Mac, Linux and Chromebook. Try it if Google Task is your daily todo list, but sometimes you want to:
- make the sidebar wider / bigger / fullscreen
- use it alone in a separate window / separate tab, not on the side of gmail / google calendar
- have a dedicated desktop client or PWA that you can pin to the Taskbar / Dock
- print or export your list
- sort the lists in the order you want
- work offline
- you simply miss Google Tasks "canvas" in the old days (https://mail.google.com/tasks/canvas).
Also available as a web version: https://fullscreen-for-googletasks.com/