Used to inspect the info about an IP or domain.
This tool is used for server administrators to quickly view information about a domains DNS information. It will display your IP address, the domains IP address, hostname, nameservers, A records, MX records, and check if the mail server is blacklisted.
If you are in the web hosting profession or a server administrator of any kind, this app will help with quickly identifying what server a website is hosted on.
This tool also includes a quick blacklist scanner for the main A record the domain is pointing to. It will check the following blacklists to see if the IP is in fact listed:
bl.spamcop.net, cbl.abuseat.org, list.dsbl.org, b.barracudacentral.org, zen.spamhaus.org, dnsbl.sorbs.net
Furthermore, it will also provide quick access to the intoDNS and MX Toolbox services.
*** NEW ***
This plugin will now create a set of 5 random passwords for you. 3 are alphanumeric and 2 include special characters.
If you would like to see any added features please let me know. I'd also appreciate any reviews good or bad.
- Fixed issue with random password generation displaying properly.
- Added fetching animation (woof).
- Fixed intoDNS link to remove subdomains.
- Added random passwords for quick creation.
- Moved plugin to http://tools.frustratedtech.com domain to help with future development and additional plugin storage.
- Initial release.