FRQc adds extra control features to Adobe Flash Player. With this extension you can easily change default rendering quality.
If you have problems with FRQc, let me know about it.
--- Changelog ---
* bugfix: remove setting of domain (on settings window). Thanks for Char Kal.
* added the ability to disable FRQc (global and by domain)
* adapted to new versions of Google Chrome (requires version 18 or higher)
* bugfix: settings of quality (on FRQc popup tab "By domain")
* updated ccTLD list
* save quality settings for different domains
* absolutely new UI
* change default rendering quality