Cutting-edge MOD for playing slither.io more comfortably.
Isn't the MOD you use an old one?
The old MODs can cause gameplay to be less comfortable, such as lagging games or causing bugs.
If you introduce this MOD, you can solve those inconveniences and play slither.io more fun!
In addition, it has a feature to pursue the fun by adding an unusual element to the game.
Let's Enjoy slither.io!
• [Esc] Respawn
• [Q] Quit
• [Mouse Wheel or N/M] Zoom
• [B] Zoom snapping - Can increase the Zoom interval while pressing this key
• [Z] Reset zoom - Reset the Zoom to its default value regardless of your snake length
• [X] Restore zoom - Restore the Zoom to fit your snake length
• [E/R] Change skin - Quickly change the skin. If you do it during gameplay, it will not affect other players)
• [W] Restore skin - Restore to the last saved skin
• [F/G] Auto coiling - Disable the mousemove and automatically Coiling
• [T] Bot - with improved Championship Edition
• [O] Toggle rendermode - You can temporarily change the Main Quality in the order of High-Normal-Low even during gameplay
• The game can be made lighter with arbitrary graphic settings
• Size can be adjusted to make the Map and Leaderboard easier to see.
• Kill counter
• LPS / MAXLPS
• Play time
• Server IP
• Dead coordinates
Features to save the coordinates of when you died and display a marker on the map at the next gameplay.
Coordinates do not change even if you Respawn or Quit, but they will disappear if you change the server.
In addition, it disappears automatically after one minute.
Measure the length of snake per second.
The value of MAX displays the maximum LPS value in one play.
This feature is simple. Use "Slitherio Score Recording" made by another author to get a full-scale measurement.
To be precise, the number of snakes that hit your body.
Displays the country and city of the connected server IP.
This is a useful feature if you go to a server around the world.
Displays the PingTime of the server currently playing.
Abbreviation for Bit Per Second.
Displays the amount of data transferred from the server per second.
• Assist Mode
When enabled, a line will be drawn between the snake's head and the mouse cursor (when Visual Debugging is Low~High) to hide all Food.
Also, it will automatically drive along the outer wall.
About this Bot:
• Key 1 - Hunt Prey
When enabled, Bot accel and chases a moving bait called Prey.
• Key 2 - To Circling
When enabled, you will be able to draw circles.
• Key 3 - Shrink Circle
When enabled, the circle will shrink.
• Key 4 - Dont Run
When enabled, the bot will not accel at all.
- improved internal
- Fixed a bug
- Adjusted UI
- The previously played server address is now also displayed in the Select Server list.
- Skins can now be selected using sliders
- You can now also use accessories that are not unlocked by the enter code. (However, unlocked accessories are only visible to certain MOD users. * FrontierSlither or NTL)
- Made the drawing timing faster when the snake body grows. (This reduces the chance of hitting an invisible body)
- improved BOT
- It is now possible to save BOT options for 1-4 keys.
- Added the assist mode. (It is valid while pressing the Shift key)
- Changed the display digit of Ping from 3-digits to 4-digits
- Made internal improvements
- Fixed a bug
- UI adjustments and improvements.
- Fixed Bot bug.
- Made internal fine adjustments.
- Improved UI and CSS.
- Added Links and Hotkeys-list to TOP.
- Show Entercode button from the beginning without entering "bonkers" in Nickname field.
- Renamed of the item on the left menu "Enter Code" -> "Entered Codes".
- Renamed of the item in Botmenu on the left "Release Coiling" -> "Cancel Coiling".
- Adjusted map icon size.
- Improved Bot.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- For the bot, slightly improved the conditions for starting Circle.
- Made major internal changes toward the update to v2.1.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Changed the UI of the top screen.
- Added a reset button to each setting item.
- Added sort function to the server list of Select Server.
- Added the following setting items.
• Graphics - Use Stroke-text for Snakes Names: When set to ON, you can use Stroke Text for snakes names to improve visibility. (Initial value: OFF)
• Leaderboard - Custom Format: You can change the leaderboard header to any text.
- Fixed a bug that Snakes Length is not displayed when using Nameless MODE.
- Feature adjustment.
- Added setting items.
• Graphics - Show Snake Accessory: Turn off to hide the snake accessory during gameplay. (Initial value: ON)
• Zoom - Zoom Speed: Change the zoom speed. (Initial value: 0)
• Clock - Show Clock: Turn OFF to hide the clock. (Initial value: ON)
• Other - Time After Gameover to Fadeout: You can change the time from the game over to the start of the fadeout. (Initial value: 1.6)
- Press W key to restore to the last saved skin.
- Improved to display Accessory for jelly and jacksepticeye skins.
- Minor bug fix.
- Feature adjustment.
- Cosmetic of other players can be seen like the app version. You can also show your Cosmetic to other players.
("Other Players" are limited to users of the app version or the corresponding MOD, etc. This is a feature provided earlier than the official browser version!)
- Overall processing optimizations and bug fixes.
- The entered Enter Code is displayed in the About category.
- The snake body is now displayed longer on the skin selection screen. (The Building Skin becomes convenient)
- Improved Bot.
- Minor bug fix
- Fixed a bug related to saving settings.
- Fixed a bug in the leaderboard.
- HUD on the lower left is slightly enlarged.
- When your name is filtered as Budword, it will be displayed in the Your name in the lower left.
- Improved so that the color changes even in the Low graphic at the time of skin change.
- Improved the display method of the snake length to be displayed in Show Snake Length.
- Fixed a bug in loading initialization settings
- Fixed a bug in status data
- Major update
- Abolished Zepto.js of library and changed to Vue.js.
- Changeed top screen UI.
- Changed the classification of each item.
- Improved the maximum FPS to depend on the refresh rate of each monitor. (I confirmed 144fps in this environment!)
- Added Ping and BPS items to HUD.
- Improved Bot and changed to be able to set whether to load Bot feature.
- Ping and Location are displayed on the server selection screen.
- Changed to switch to High graphic by Toggle RenderMode feature.
- Added an option to disable effects on the Graphics settings screen.
- Removed some unnecessary features. (Foodless MODE, MatchingSkin MODE, Bot CircleCount and Lap Timer)
- Background Mobile is abolished and MobileDefault is added.
- Other minor changes and improvements.
- "Your name" is displayed in the lower left. (Bad Words that are filtered as nameless are displayed in red)
- The FGTeeV skin that can only be selected in the app version is now displayed in the browser version. (If officially supported in the future, this feature will be removed)
- Overall processing optimization
- Improved the details of Bot
- Fixed a bug when coiling
- Reduce the processing load slightly
- Improved mouse response at the center of the screen
- Improved the specification of MAPs
- Able to choose a New Skin (It is possible to choose in the app version, but cannot choose in the browser version...)
- Minor bug fix
- MOD ON / OFF switching is possible from the icon popup
- Optimization of processing per frame
- FPS counter by new measurement method
- Bug fix (Fix a bug that the kill count of the previous HUD display is not reset at the start of the game)
- Specification change (limit on circleBot)
- Specification change (CircleBot cancels circle when the head is too far from the circle)
- Specification change (change the operation when "tocircle")
- Typo correction
- Minor bug fix
- Fix undefined methods in older browsers
- Circle Bot is available
- Added quietBot feature
- Added BotAccel by Space key
- Improved the Bot wall recognition specification
- Improved UI
- Change HUD to update every frame
- Deprecation of requestAnimationFrame
- Bug fix (Fix a bug in CSS)
- Bug fix (Fix BOT movement weird)