Cutting-edge MOD for playing slither.io more comfortably.
Isn't the MOD you use an old one?
The old MODs can cause gameplay to be less comfortable, such as lagging games or causing bugs.
If you introduce this MOD, you can solve those inconveniences and play slither.io more fun!
In addition, it has a feature to pursue the fun by adding an unusual element to the game.
Let's Enjoy slither.io!
• [Esc] Respawn
• [Q] Quit
• [Mouse Wheel or N/M] Zoom
• [B] Zoom snapping - Can increase the Zoom interval while pressing this key
• [Z] Reset zoom - Reset the Zoom to its default value regardless of your snake length
• [X] Restore zoom - Restore the Zoom to fit your snake length
• [E/R] Change skin - Quickly change the skin. If you do it during gameplay, it will not affect other players)
• [W] Restore skin - Restore to the last saved skin
• [F/G] Auto coiling - Disable the mousemove and automatically Coiling
• [T] Bot - with improved Championship Edition
• [O] Toggle rendermode - You can temporarily change the Main Quality in the order of High-Normal-Low even during gameplay
• [U] Simplify Foods - When enabled, the food is displayed in a simplified manner.
• [C] Skin Peek - Shows your name while you hold down this key. If set to Low quality, the skin will be displayed in the same way as Normal quality.
• The game can be made lighter with arbitrary graphic settings
• Size can be adjusted to make the Map and Leaderboard easier to see.
• Dead coordinates
Features to save the coordinates of when you died and display a marker on the map at the next gameplay.
Coordinates do not change even if you Respawn or Quit, but they will disappear if you change the server.
In addition, it disappears automatically after one minute.
Measure the length of snake per second.
The value of MAX displays the maximum LPS value in one play.
This feature is simple. Use "Slitherio Score Recording" made by another author to get a full-scale measurement.
To be precise, the number of snakes that hit your body.
Displays the country and city of the connected server IP.
This is a useful feature if you go to a server around the world.
Displays the PingTime of the server currently playing.
Abbreviation for Bit Per Second.
Displays the amount of data transferred from the server per second.
• Assist Mode
When enabled, a line will be drawn between the snake's head and the mouse cursor (when Visual Debugging is Low~High) to hide all Food.
Also, it will automatically drive along the outer wall.
• Specify frame rate
The frame rate can be switched ON/OFF with "Use Specified Frame rate" in the Other item.
When this item is OFF, the same settings as before are used, and the frame rate depends on the monitor refresh rate.
Similarly, the frame rate value specified in "Specify The Framerate Value" in the Other item can be changed between 60 and 300.
However, please note that if this value is too large, the load on the CPU will increase.
If the above setting is not ON, this value is irrelevant.
About this Bot:
• Key 1 - Hunt Prey
When enabled, Bot accel and chases a moving bait called Prey.
• Key 2 - To Circling
When enabled, you will be able to draw circles.
• Key 3 - Shrink Circle
When enabled, the circle will shrink.
• Key 4 - Dont Run
When enabled, the bot will not accel at all.
Features of Build Slither Plus:
• Multiple skin save and delete functions (up to 100)
• Edit button (edits the currently selected custom skin)
• Create button (creates a new custom skin)
• Remove button (removes the currently selected custom skin. However, it cannot be deleted when there is only one custom skin left.)
• Edit directly from the text area
• You can move the caret with the mouse or arrow keys and enter the skin color from that position.
• 0-9 keys, A-Z keys, -key, /key (input of each skin color)
• Undo button, Ctrl + Z key (return one operation)
• Redo button, Ctrl + Y key (advance one operation)
• Restart button (returns to the skin at the start of editing)
• Erase button, Backspace key (Erase one skin color on the left)
• Fill button, Ctrl + F keys (fill the rest with the skin color used most behind)
• Delete key (delete one skin color on the right)
• Ctrl + S keys (save skin)
• Left key (move to the left)
• Right key (move to the right)
• Up key (move to tail)
• Down key (move to the beginning)
- [U] Improved so that the drawing of food on the screen can be switched immediately when switching Simplify Foods.
- [U] Changed to disable the glow effect even in High Quality when Simplify Foods is enabled. (Same graphic as in Normal)
- Display the Zoom value on the HUD.
- Map -> Area Guide Type: ABCD / NEWS / Clock Position.
- Leaderboard -> Show Header: Turn it off to hide the leaderboard header. Default: ON.
- Other -> Show Tags: When turned off, the Tags is hidden. (For those who do not need the tag features) Default: ON.
- Improved so that the zoom function does not work when resizing the browser with Ctrl + mouse wheel.
- Fixed a bug when deleting blank skins in BSP.
- Changed so that the position of the antenna (tag) is not reset when the skin is changed.
- Improvements and corrections to internal specifications and other small details.v2.2.1
- Fixed a bug that auto does not work properly.
- Enabled to use EU tags added.
- Partially adjusted the behavior of the circle bot.
- Adjusted the UI.
- Display GPU information in Info-> About your environment.
- Significantly reduced load time (instead, significantly increased file size)
- [U] Simplify Foods: When enabled, the food is displayed in a simplified manner.
- [C] Skin Peek: Shows your name while you hold down this key. If set to Low quality, the skin will be displayed in the same way as Normal quality.
- Adjusted the display size of each accessory on the cosmetics selection page.
- The button to the enter code input page is displayed on the cosmetics selection page.
- Fixed a bug that the antenna moves strangely when the frame rate is high.
- The Tags of NTLMOD player can be displayed. (Special Tags and custom Tags are not displayed)
- You can now use Tags set in NTLMOD as they are. However, it can only be used with custom skins, not with the default skins for now. Reselecting Tags in Frontier Slither is currently not possible
- Fixed the behavior when clicking the Erase button of Build Slither Plus.
- Other minor corrections.
- Added Build Slither Plus (abbreviated as BSP), which is an advanced optional feature in Frontier Slither. (If you don't use BSP, you can turn it off from the extension icon pop-up in your Chrome browser. The default is ON)
- Changed the number of displayed digits of BPS items on the HUD to 4-> 5 digits.
- The number of entered codes is displayed on the enter code input screen, and an external link to the code list is displayed when all the codes have not been entered.
- Abolished the fixed background of None at the time of high quality.
- Some changes have been made to the behavior when resizing the browser.
- We have raised the minimum operating Chrome version of this extension to 70. Extensions cannot be installed on Chrome 70 and below.