Cutting-edge MOD for playing slither.io more comfortably.
Isn't the MOD you use an old one?
The old MODs can cause gameplay to be less comfortable, such as lagging games or causing bugs.
If you introduce this MOD, you can solve those inconveniences and play slither.io more fun!
In addition, it has a feature to pursue the fun by adding an unusual element to the game.
Let's Enjoy slither.io!
• Reset zoom - Reset zoom size to initial value
• Return zoom - Return zoom size along snake length
• Change skin - Quickly change the skin (even while playing the game does not affect other players)
• Zoom snapping - Increase the zoom interval
• Zoom smoothing - Smooth the zoom
• Auto coiling - Disable the mouse and keep coiling
• Toggle rendermode - Graphics can be switched between Low and Normal even during gameplay
• Kill counter
• LPS / MAXLPS
• Play time
• Server IP
• Dead coordinates
Features to save the coordinates of when you died and display a marker on the map at the next gameplay.
Coordinates do not change even if you Respawn or Quit, but they will disappear if you change the server.
In addition, it disappears automatically after one minute.
Measure the length of snake per second.
The value of MAX displays the maximum LPS value in one play.
This feature is simple. Use "Slitherio Score Recording" made by another author to get a full-scale measurement.
To be precise, the number of snakes that hit your body.
Displays the country and city of the connected server IP.
This is a useful feature if you go to a server around the world.
Displays the PingTime of the server currently playing.
Abbreviation for Bit Per Second.
Displays the amount of data transferred from the server per second.
About this Bot:
• Key 1 - Hunt Prey
When enabled, Bot accel and chases a moving bait called Prey.
• Key 2 - To Circling
When enabled, you will be able to draw circles.
• Key 3 - Shrink Circle
When enabled, the circle will shrink.
• Key 4 - Dont Run
When enabled, the bot will not accel at all.
- Feature adjustment.
- Added setting items.
• Graphics - Show Snake Accessory: Turn off to hide the snake accessory during gameplay. (Initial value: ON)
• Zoom - Zoom Speed: Change the zoom speed. (Initial value: 0)
• Clock - Show Clock: Turn OFF to hide the clock. (Initial value: ON)
• Other - Time After Gameover to Fadeout: You can change the time from the game over to the start of the fadeout. (Initial value: 1.6)
- Press W key to restore to the last saved skin.
- Improved to display Accessory for jelly and jacksepticeye skins.
- Minor bug fix.
- Feature adjustment.
- Cosmetic of other players can be seen like the app version. You can also show your Cosmetic to other players.
("Other Players" are limited to users of the app version or the corresponding MOD, etc. This is a feature provided earlier than the official browser version!)
- Overall processing optimizations and bug fixes.
- The entered Enter Code is displayed in the About category.
- The snake body is now displayed longer on the skin selection screen. (The Building Skin becomes convenient)
- Improved Bot.
- Minor bug fix
- Fixed a bug related to saving settings.
- Fixed a bug in the leaderboard.
- HUD on the lower left is slightly enlarged.
- When your name is filtered as Budword, it will be displayed in the Your name in the lower left.
- Improved so that the color changes even in the Low graphic at the time of skin change.
- Improved the display method of the snake length to be displayed in Show Snake Length.
- Fixed a bug in loading initialization settings
- Fixed a bug in status data
- Major update
- Abolished Zepto.js of library and changed to Vue.js.
- Changeed top screen UI.
- Changed the classification of each item.
- Improved the maximum FPS to depend on the refresh rate of each monitor. (I confirmed 144fps in this environment!)
- Added Ping and BPS items to HUD.
- Improved Bot and changed to be able to set whether to load Bot feature.
- Ping and Location are displayed on the server selection screen.
- Changed to switch to High graphic by Toggle RenderMode feature.
- Added an option to disable effects on the Graphics settings screen.
- Removed some unnecessary features. (Foodless MODE, MatchingSkin MODE, Bot CircleCount and Lap Timer)
- Background Mobile is abolished and MobileDefault is added.
- Other minor changes and improvements.
- "Your name" is displayed in the lower left. (Bad Words that are filtered as nameless are displayed in red)
- The FGTeeV skin that can only be selected in the app version is now displayed in the browser version. (If officially supported in the future, this feature will be removed)
- Overall processing optimization
- Improved the details of Bot
- Fixed a bug when coiling
- Reduce the processing load slightly
- Improved mouse response at the center of the screen
- Improved the specification of MAPs
- Able to choose a New Skin (It is possible to choose in the app version, but cannot choose in the browser version...)
- Minor bug fix
- MOD ON / OFF switching is possible from the icon popup
- Optimization of processing per frame
- FPS counter by new measurement method
- Bug fix (Fix a bug that the kill count of the previous HUD display is not reset at the start of the game)
- Specification change (limit on circleBot)
- Specification change (CircleBot cancels circle when the head is too far from the circle)
- Specification change (change the operation when "tocircle")
- Typo correction
- Minor bug fix
- Fix undefined methods in older browsers
- Circle Bot is available
- Added quietBot feature
- Added BotAccel by Space key
- Improved the Bot wall recognition specification
- Improved UI
- Change HUD to update every frame
- Deprecation of requestAnimationFrame
- Bug fix (Fix a bug in CSS)
- Bug fix (Fix BOT movement weird)