Hide YouTube™ videos you've already watched to easily discover fresh content.
FreshView for YouTube™ is an extension that helps you discover new YouTube™ videos by hiding ones you have already watched.
What can I control?
• The visibility of viewed YouTube™ videos using the "Hide Videos" toggle.
• The minimum watch progress of a viewed YouTube™ video using the "View Threshold" slider.
Are there any restrictions?
• You must be logged into a YouTube™ account with watch history enabled.
Where can I donate?
• Nowhere. Keep your money and enjoy!
What's new in FreshView for YouTube™ 2.1.0?
• A dedicated options page for configuring the extension.
• Filters to avoid hiding certain types of videos (e.g., playlist videos).
• Filters to always show watched videos on predefined YouTube™ pages.
• Multiple accessibility, performance, and reliability improvements.
YouTube™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.