The Freedom website blocker gives you control over distracting websites or the whole internet, so you can focus on what matters most
HOW TO BLOCK A WEBSITE OR THE WHOLE INTERNET:
1. Install the Freedom Chrome extension and create your account
2. Select what websites and apps you want to block
3. Select how long you want to block them and on what devices (Mac, Windows, iPhone, and iPad)
4. Select when you want the block to start
5. Start being more productive!
★ The Freedom Chrome extension requires you to be logged into the Freedom Mac or Windows desktop app.
Experience the ‘freedom’ to focus on something worthy of your time.
★ BLOCK DISTRACTIONS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES: Unlike most Internet blockers, Freedom allows you to sync your blocks across all of your Mac, Windows, and iOS devices.
★ SCHEDULING: With Freedom you can schedule blocks on-the-fly, in advance, or create recurring blocks to help make focus and productivity a habit.
★ LOCKED MODE: Locked mode prevents you from quitting or modifying a block during a session to help break the most pernicious habits.
Thousands of people rely on Freedom every day to write, study, cook, design, build, play, think, learn, and find the focus to do the things that truly matter.
Get started now!
For more information → https://support.freedom.to/getting-started/set-up-installation/browser-extension