Race bikes on tracks drawn by other players or draw your own! Official Free Rider sequel and replacement to Canvas Rider.
- race on over 80 campaign tracks to earn gold, silver and bronze medals
- over 50,000 player drawn tracks
- compete on world + friend leaderboards
- multiplayer racing
- daily and lifetime achievements
- customize your rider and vehicle in The Shop
- draw your own track & share with the world!
- FREE to play with regular updates
- cross device compatibility on mobile phone, tablet and desktop
- High Definition for crystal clear racing
- save best time ghosts to challenge friends
- fun ragdoll physics
- easy to learn and fun to play, difficult to master!
- BMX and MTB bikes
- official replacement to Canvas Rider
Free Rider has long been used in classrooms all over the world as a learning tool. Teachers have found that creating tracks has a strong link to programming logic, develops persistence, and provides a fun environment to put basic science principles to use. Let us know if you have any learning related requests for your school!
The game is written in HTML5 to work on desktop, tablet and mobile. Free Rider HD is the official replacement to Canvas Rider.