Easiest way to save the attendance list for your meetings or lectures in Google Meet.
BoloForms provides the easiest way to save the attendance list for your meetings or lectures.
It is one of the simples Google Meet Attendance List Chrome Extensions to use.
You can save attendants automatically. No button press is needed.
The safest, simplest and the most user friendly way to save the attendance list for your meetings or lectures.
What does this FREE extension by BoloForms offer?
- automatically generated attendance list
- possibility to manually save the attendance
- saved data contains First Seen At and Time In Call for each participant
- date included in the name of the file, for easy reference
- dashboard to see meetings history
- Google Meet elegant UI integration (controls are integrated inside the Google meeting UI for easy access)
- CSV export for easy integration with Google Classroom or Drive (just drag & drop)
Everything is stored locally, the data belongs to you and it never leaves your device.
What are the features that BoloForms offers apart from other extensions?
1. BoloForms calculates the attendance every 5 minutes and gives you how much percentage of the time the student has attended the lecture in the CSV report.
2. Other extensions crash when there are two students with the same name entering your Google Meet. Our software handles that case elegantly so that you face no problems!
What's more? This extension is completely free. You can also download and use our other extension for students from https://boloforms.com/
Feel free to visit our blog at https://www.boloforms.blog/