Free data extraction from any website
Data collection reimagined, without page limits. A Free Web Scraper.
Free Data Collector allows you to gather data from any website, quickly and easily.
- New one-click actions
- New "RegExp based" template group
Free Data Collector was completely rewritten to offer an interface similar to what you already know – Excel. You can visually compose your final file, and can easily capture the right web elements thanks to our point-and-click guide.
Our Chrome extension brings expert-level data sourcing software into the mainstream, focusing on easy-of-use for users who may be new to data extraction, limitless browsing for the most serious data jockeys, and advanced features for experts looking to maximize both control and efficiency.
- Excel, CSV and JSON exports
- Recipe creator
- Source code “guide” integrated into recipe creation
- RegExp-ready, including character extraction and boolean presence test
- Standard and non-standard attribute analysis and extraction
- Custom text isolation and capture between two fixed points
- AJAX event management, such as page scrolls and button clicks
- In-app data manipulation, validation, and/or exclusion prior to export
- Various browsing controls and throttles, such as blocking java script or multimedia objects for faster browsing
Looking to increase your speed and efficiency?
Check out our Batch Data Collector Chrome Extension, which includes all features in Free Data Collector, plus additional premium features like:
- Simultaneous multi-tab browsing and extraction
- Multi-recipe functionality
- Save recipes to your archive
- Execute recipes within parent and iframes
- Auto-save recovery and memory control
- Integration with user-defined database endpoint
- IF and nested IF logic, with interactive interface
- Simultaneous source code manipulation (ex. character insert, substitute, trim)
- Language detection
- Website redirect detector
- Form fill, including customizable field completion journeys and time-based throttles
- Tab prioritization and forced timeouts
- Much, much more
Visit our homepage for tutorials, knowledgebase, feature roadmap, and more:
Visit our helpdesk to discuss features or ask questions: