Citation generator is a free and easy-to-use browser extension that will help you create citations for your bibliography.
What is a citation generator?
We bet that papers’ formatting is not your favorite task. Honestly, most students really hate it. Regardless of the citation style, you need to know a lot of rules and follow them in order to submit a flawless assignment. Your professors don’t care if you have enough time and desire to pore over the textbooks. They just want you to provide an A-level result.
What if we say that there is a helpful citation generator that can do this task for you? Simply put, it is an AI-based machine that works using specific algorithms to analyze the information and provide results in no time.
Our free citation generator accesses official guidelines and comes up with a perfectly formatted bibliography based on your instructions. With this bibliography generator, you can clearly present all the articles, books, case studies, and other sources that you’ve used to write content.
How can students benefit from the citation generator?
Obviously, you can’t just skip the referencing requirements since they are really important. Your paper can be considered plagiarism if you don’t format it appropriately. With a good citation extension, you can:
* Save your time — you don’t need to look for relevant instructions and ensure that you’ve not forgotten anything.
* Focus on the more creative tasks — formatting is really boring, and it takes your concentration from other assignments. Our citation generator will help you to automate this process.
* Save your money — some students hire professional editors, but it is really better to utilize a free citation maker because a penny saved is a penny earned.
3 simple steps to use a citation generator?
You can use our citation generator regardless of your major, the type of paper, academic level, and professor’s expectations. Your actions are pretty simple:
1. Provide the information about your sources (authors, title, publication date, etc.). Our tool works with all academic styles, including APA, MLA, Chicago, IEEE, AMA, Turabian.
2. Wait while a free citation generator processes your request according to your settings. We ask you to indicate the medium and the citation format.
3. Once your citation is ready, you can copy it and paste it directly into your document.
This process takes a minute! No payment is needed as well as no effort or additional requirements. Try our bibliography generator right now and get the advantage of it!