100Hires is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software to source and then hire candidates from Linkedin, Github and Gmail
100Hires is a free applicant tracking system to source and import candidates from: Gmail, LinkedIn*, Linkedin Recruiter, AngelList (Angel.co), Dribbble, Github, Stack Overflow, Behance, Medium, Facebook, Twitter, Meetup, Upwork, Xing, Indeed.
* for Linkedin: click the "More..." button on a Linkedin profile, select "Save to PDF" from the dropdown to extract candidates' resumes into 100Hires ATS.
Spend less time entering data, capture candidates from social media sites:
- Open a candidate profile on any of the supported websites. *
- Click the 100Hires icon in the top right.
- Import their profile and contact information to 100Hires ATS, 100Hires will automatically parse it into your resume database. Speed up you talent acquisition process.
More features for recruiters and sourcers:
- Store all the information about candidates in one place: resumes, emails and your notes.
- Update existing candidates in your database.
- Export candidates to CSV.
- Draft an email while on their social profile.
- Use any variable in your email templates.
- Batch send emails to a list of candidates.
- Detect duplicates in your database.
- Send later, choose any date and time.
- Schedule interviews.
- Evaluate candidates.
- Add custom tags, sources, jobs and pipeline stages to your candidates
- Send @Mention notifications to your peers to share candidate information
Questions? Drop us a line at support@100Hires.com
1.5 - Linkedin Recruiter added (both for search results and profiles)
1.4 - bug fixes
1.0 - major release
0.3 - added Upwork
0.2 - added Behance and Dribbble