100Hires is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software to source and then hire candidates from Linkedin, Github and Gmail
100Hires is a free applicant tracking system to source and import candidates from: Gmail, LinkedIn, Github and other social media websites and job boards.
* for Linkedin: click the "More..." button on a Linkedin profile, select "Save to PDF" from the dropdown to extract candidates' resumes into 100Hires ATS.
Spend less time entering data, use our recruiting software to capture candidates from social media sites:
- Open a candidate profile on any of the supported websites. *
- Click the 100Hires icon in the top right.
- Import their profile and contact information to 100Hires ATS, 100Hires will automatically parse it into your resume database. Speed up you talent acquisition process.
More features for recruiters and sourcers:
- Store all the information about candidates in one place: resumes, emails and your notes.
- Update existing candidates in your database.
- Export candidates to CSV.
- Draft an email while on their social profile.
- Use any variable in your email templates.
- Batch send emails to a list of candidates.
- Detect duplicates in your database.
- Send later, choose any date and time.
- Schedule interviews.
- Evaluate candidates.
- Add custom tags, sources, jobs and pipeline stages to your candidates
- Send @Mention notifications to your peers to share candidate information
Questions? Drop us a line at support@100Hires.com
1.8 - minor bug fix
1.7 - Linkedin fix
1.5 - Linkedin Recruiter added (both for search results and profiles)
1.4 - bug fixes
1.0 - major release
0.3 - added Upwork
0.2 - added Behance and Dribbble